Careers at Blue Mountain Vineyards
You're in good company!
We nurture wine, and talent.
Talent attracts talent – that’s our secret at Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars. Just as a sommelier can sniff out the subtlest hints of this-or-that in a vintage, we have a knack for spotting talent. First and foremost, we’re looking for personality and passion for hospitality and service. Skill and experience are great too, but don’t bother if you don’t show up with the first two.If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the dynamic BMV team, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email your resume and/or application and what position and location you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Festival Sales Associates
Looking for something fun to do on weekends? Love talking, sharing knowledge with people, having fun, and not afraid to work hard? Apply to our Festival Sales Associate position.
We are hiring Part-Time Sales Associate to work Wine Festivals! Knowledge and/or appreciation of wine is preferred but not required. 21 and older only.
- Work weekends (flexible schedule)
- Must have a strong work ethic, and physically able to do heavy lifting and stand on your feet for long period of time.
- Must be willing to travel and has a reliable vehicle that can hold a standard pop-up tent, coolers and cases of wine.
- Team player as this position requires work with a crew, as well as at times on your own.
- Handling routine purchasing transactions, including operating cash registers and accounting for daily sales.
- Serving samples of wine, along with appropriate information concerning the wines, to customers in both individual and group settings.
- Outgoing personality that works well with the public.
- Additional duties or projects as assigned.